If you’ve decided that Style ME Training is the right training Academy for you, that’s great news! Now’s the all-important task of choosing the right course for you. I’d suggest dropping me a line so I can help you decide but, in the meantime, here are some things to take into consideration. I guess it all depends on what stage YOU are at.
Choose Style ME Training’s:
- One Day Course Modules available in either Train to be a Colour Analyst, Personal Shopping or Menswear if you just want a taster to see if a career as a Personal Stylist is for you. There’s no heavy financial commitment and if nothing else you’ll learn how to style yourself right.
- 3 Day Essential Training Course – (that covers the 3 essential modules for anyone who wants to become a successful Personal Stylist: Train to be a Personal Shopper, Train to be a Wardrobe Stylist and Train to be a Colour Analyst) if you know exactly how you want to run your business, if you’re business savvy, perhaps already having a business of your own and wanting to add Personal Styling services to your existing client base.
- 5 Day Intensive Train to be a Personal Stylist Course – that adds on Menswear Styling, a real client practice task, business planning, branding and ongoing mentoring to the 3 Day Essential Training Course if you’re sure a career in Personal Styling is 100% for you, you see the opportunity in styling men and you need a business mentor to help launch your dream career.
Things to note:
- The more options you add the bigger the discount. For example the 5 Day Intensive Training Course priced at £1799 offers you a £800 saving than if you did the one day courses as separate modules at different times.
- The module contents/agenda are the same whether you do them as one day courses or as a part of the 3 or 5 day courses.
- You can always add on modules as you go along or if we’re training you as a one-to-one we can be flexible and create a bespoke course just for you.
One thing’s for sure, from now on I’ll be with you every step of the way, so don’t delay, let’s get connected on the phone so that I can help you make that right decision.
I look forward to hearing from you!