“Sometimes learning takes us to new places… the kind of place that exist in our dreams..”
3 DAY ESSENTIAL TRAINING COURSE
Learn 3 Skills, in just 3 Days, with 3 Monthly Payments!
Looking for a brand new career, that will do wonders for your self esteem?
Serious and committed to earning uncapped income working as a Personal Stylist?
Passionate about bringing out the best in people, helping them to ‘Look fantastic and feel Great’?
Have 3 days to learn the essential skills necessary to become a Personal Stylist: Personal Shopping, Wardrobe Styling and Colour Analysis?
Want to be able to style any woman of any age and lifestyle?
Want to start earning straight away in a career that has no overheads?
Style ME Training have trained over 400 women from all around the world to become professional working Personal Stylists. At their beautiful London Academy, delegates are taught all the key skills required to become a Personal Stylist with the objective to teach in a cost effective and time efficient manner. Their 3 day Essential Training Course is especially designed for people who want to learn the essential skills to become a Personal Stylist but due to a busy lifestyle may have the added pressure of not being able to take time off from work or be away from their families for too long. All that is required is 3 consecutive days for the training. Due to popular demand training can also take place at the weekends as one-on one training.
What are the modules I will learn on the 3 day Essential Training course?
- Day 1- Personal Shopping
- Day 2- Wardrobe Styling
- Day 3- Colour Analysis
- Ongoing Mentoring
Once you have completed the 3 Day Essential training Style ME offer you ongoing mentoring regardless of whether you go solo and set up your own brand or come under our Style ME’s Personal Styling Agency umbrella…your success is our reputation!
What does the course include?
- A three day in-house training course in a London location
- Course work book
- Marketing tools
- Light refreshments
- A certificate on successful completion
- On-going support from the Style ME team post training
What happens post training?
The Essential course covers everything you need to get started as Personal Stylist, but at any later stage you will always have the option to boost your knowledge by attending ‘Mens Styling’ (One Day Course) and Business Planning (One Day course). Should you wish to complete these courses you will automatically be offered the chance to become a Style ME stylist with a free photoshoot (Worth £500 with FACE London) and be added to our directory of Style ME Stylists. (Please note: These added options are what’s included in the 5 day Intensive Training Course).
Who is the Essential Training course designed for?
- Career women looking to get out of the rate race or wanting to go part-time
- Mums seeking a full or part time career to fit around their family
- Life coaches, Make up artists, hairdressers or similar looking for a new skill set
- Young women wanting a career in the fashion industry
- Retired professionals looking for a new creative career path
- International and National delegates wanting to train in London
What is the price of the course?
The course cost is £999 and includes a 30% reduction from doing the 3 courses/modules at different stages, not on consecutive days. Style ME Training believe that delegates that immerse themselves in the training over consecutive days grasp the knowledge far easier.
I want to come but don’t have the money!
Don’t worry, Style ME have thought of that and they always tell their delegates that once you’re working you’ll be earning so don’t let the cost of the training get in the way. If you want to book on the Essential course but cannot pay in full, you can take advantage of the three month payment plan and pay only £333 per month. (Please note that your first payment of £333 must be paid in order to secure your place and two further payments made in the following consecutive months). Once the training has been completed there are no additional costs; this is one of the rare careers where there are no overhead costs.
How much money can I make as a Personal Stylist?
How much do you want to make?! Let’s put it this way, by following Style ME’s 3 step process and offering potential clients all the services; Colour Analysis, Wardrobe Styling and Personal Shopping each client will be worth £500 to you so even if you initially only style one client per week, you will be earning a minimum of £2000 per month. With each service you have the opportunity to create a business which is up-selling and gaining new clients leads with ease!
Why should I choose Style ME Training Academy?
- There are many reputable Personal Styling agencies offering training in this field, but the most notable difference between Style ME Training and their competitors is the amount of time and money you are being asked to invest in order to break into this exciting industry.
- Style ME don’t believe you need 3-5 days to learn EACH module, but instead teach one module per day with equal amounts of theory and practical (Unfortunately many agencies fluff out the modules to justify their high price tag, and Style ME know this through first hand experience and feedback from our delegates!)
- Style ME know that teaching the modules in consecutive days is the most effective way of getting you living and breathing like a true Personal Stylist.
- Style ME are the only Academy that teaches ALL the modules, with some academies simply not training on either mens styling or colour analysis. If you want to build a thriving styling business then knowing all the skills is the key. This gives you the opportunity to add on sales to your clients and tap into a wider audience.
*At the time of writing our research shows that major competitors offer Personal Styling training over 10 days minimum with one asking you to train for 23 days and the average cost for this training is £9,333
Meet Becky, an Essential Training delegate:
Nisha I can’t believe it’s been a year since I came to London to do my training with you. I remember it so well, it was close to Christmas but I was determined to do the training as quickly as possible in time to launch myself in the new year. I was so grateful you offered the training over a weekend as it meant my parents could come over and take over the babysitting and being just before Christmas the payment plan was greatly appreciated… as you know I loved the training and just immersing myself and getting all the knowledge I required.
So yes that was a year ago and I honestly can’t believe what an amazing year I’ve had, from the events to fashion week to building my style studio and really transforming lives of the women I’ve styled so far and because I offer all the services wardrobe consultations, colour analysis and personal shopping building up my client base is effortless; the clients keep rolling in….it really is the dream job so thanks for helping me make my dreams come true and for the ongoing mentoring, though I consider you more as a friend now than a mentor!