“Sometimes learning takes us to new places… the kind of place that exist in our dreams..”
3 DAY ESSENTIAL TRAINING COURSE
Learn the 3 Essential Skills to become a Personal Stylist, in just 3 Days, with 3 Monthly Payments!
Style ME Training has trained over 500 women and men from all around the world to become professional, successful working stylists. At the London Academy, delegates are taught the key skills required to become a Personal Stylist in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
The 3-day Essential Training Course is designed for people who want to learn the key skills to become a Personal Stylist but due to a busy lifestyle can’t take a full week off. All that is required is 3 consecutive days for the training to learn the 3 key skills: Personal Shopping, Wardrobe Styling and Colour Analysis. Due to popular demand, training can also take place at the weekends as one-on one training.
Committed to earning uncapped income working as a Personal Stylist?
Passionate about bringing out the best in people?
Looking for a career, that will do wonders for your self-esteem?
Have 3 days to learn the essential skills necessary to become a Personal Stylist: Personal Shopping, Wardrobe Styling and Colour Analysis?
Want to be able to style any woman of any age and lifestyle?Want to be able to style any woman of any age and lifestyle?
Want to start earning straight away in a career that has no overheads?
What is covered on the 3 Day Essential Training Course?
- Personal Shopping – Womenswear: Body Shapes, how to dress the Shapes. Unique Style ME Formula, Client Psychology and Trends.
- Wardrobe Styling – How to build a Capsule Wardrobe and How to Conduct a Wardrobe Edit.
- Colour Analysis – How to use the 4 seasonal Colour Analysis System, client psychology and a personal colour analysis session.
- Ongoing Mentoring post training.
What is the price of the course?
The course cost is £999 and includes a 30% reduction if doing the 3 courses/modules at different stages, not on consecutive days.
What does the course include?
- A three day in-house training course in a London location
- Course work book
- Light refreshments
- A certificate on successful completion
What happens post training?
The Essential Training course covers everything you need to get started as Personal Stylist, but you will always have the option to boost your knowledge by:
- Adding Men’s Styling
- Becoming a Style ME Member which includes Business Planning, Branding and mentoring, with your profile being added to the directory of Style ME Stylists.
(Please note: These added options are what’s included in the 5-Day Intensive Training Course).
Who is the Essential Training course designed for?
- Professionals looking to find a more flexible and rewarding career.
- Parents seeking a full or part time career to fit around their family.
- Creative workers looking to add Personal Styling to their skillset.
- People wanting to get into the fashion industry as Personal Shoppers.
- Retired professionals looking for a new creative career path.
- International and National delegates wanting to train in London.
I want to come but don’t have the money!
Don’t worry! Style ME always tell their delegates that once you’re working you’ll be earning so don’t let the cost of the training get in the way. If you want to book on the Essential course but cannot pay in full, you can take advantage of the three-month payment plan and pay only £333 per month.
(Please note that your first payment of £333 must be paid in order to secure your place and two further payments made in the following consecutive months).
Why should I choose Style ME Training Academy?
- Style ME don’t believe you need 3-5 days to learn each module, but instead teach one module per day with equal amounts of theory and practical
- Style ME know that teaching the modules in consecutive days is the most effective way of getting you to become a true Personal Stylist
- Style ME are the only Academy that teaches ALL the modules including Men’s Styling and Colour Analysis.
- Style ME know If you want to build a thriving styling business then knowing all the skills is the key.
Meet Becky, an Essential Training delegate:
Nisha I can’t believe it’s been a year since I came to London to do my training with you. I remember it so well, it was close to Christmas but I was determined to do the training as quickly as possible in time to launch myself in the new year. I was so grateful you offered the training over a weekend as it meant my parents could come over and take over the babysitting and being just before Christmas the payment plan was greatly appreciated… as you know I loved the training and just immersing myself and getting all the knowledge I required.
So yes that was a year ago and I honestly can’t believe what an amazing year I’ve had, from the events to fashion week to building my style studio and really transforming lives of the women I’ve styled so far and because I offer all the services wardrobe consultations, colour analysis and personal shopping building up my client base is effortless; the clients keep rolling in….it really is the dream job so thanks for helping me make my dreams come true and for the ongoing mentoring, though I consider you more as a friend now than a mentor!