“working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress..
working hard for something we love is called passion…”
5 DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE
Style ME Training have trained over 500 women from all around the world to become professional, successful working stylists. The one-week Intensive ‘Train to be a Personal Stylist Course’ will guarantee you to leave with everything you need to run a successful personal styling business. After only 5 days you will confidently be able to style men and women of any age and any lifestyle.
Committed to earning uncapped income working as a Personal Stylist?
Passionate about bringing out the best in people?
Looking for a career that will do wonders for your self esteem?
Have 5 days to learn ALL the skills necessary to become a Personal Stylist including Personal Shopping, Wardrobe Styling, Colour Analysis and Men’s Styling?
Want to be mentored by your trainer post training?
Want assistance with business planning your new venture with expert advice on how to build your business?
Want professional help branding yourself within the industry?
Want to become a Style ME Member without paying no additional franchise costs?
YES? THEN THE 5 DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE IS FOR YOU!
What is covered on the 5 Day Intensive Training Course?
Essential Training Course:
- Personal Shopping – Womenswear: Body Shapes, How to Dress the Body Shapes, unique Style ME Formula, Client Psychology and Trends.
- Wardrobe Styling – How to build a Capsule Wardrobe and How to Conduct a Wardrobe Edit.
- Colour Analysis – How to use the 4 seasonal Colour Analysis System, Client Psychology and a Personal Colour Analysis Session
- Ongoing Mentoring – Post training.
- Men’s Styling – Body Shapes, How to Dress the Shapes, unique Style ME Formula, How to build a Foundation Wardrobe and Trends.
- Virtual Styling – How to personal style your client Virtually. Virtual Client Questionnaires, How to Research your Brief and Mood Boards.
- Personal Shopping Assignment with a real Style ME Client (in-store or virtually).
- Style ME Membership:
–Business Planning Session – One on One session.
–Branding – Including an individual Photoshoot.
–Profile Entry on to Style ME Directory: Style ME UK directory of stylists
What is the price of the course, and what does the course include?
The course cost is £1,799 and includes the following:
- A five day in-house training course in a London location.
- Style ME Membership.
- Photoshoot worth £500 with SW3 London.
- Course work book.
- Light refreshments.
- A certificate on successful completion.
What kind of delegates attend the Intensive Training?
- Professionals looking to find a more flexible and rewarding career.
- Parents seeking a full or part time career to fit around their family.
- Creative workers looking to add Personal Styling to their skill set.
- People wanting to get into the fashion industry as Personal Shoppers.
- Retired professionals looking for a new creative career path.
- International and National delegates wanting to train in London
Why should I choose Style ME Training Academy?
- Style ME don’t believe you need 3-5 days to learn each module, but instead teach one module per day with equal amounts of theory and practical.
- Style ME know that teaching the modules in consecutive days is the most effective way of getting you living and breathing like a true Personal Stylist.
- Style ME are the only Academy that teaches ALL the modules, with some academies simply not training on either mens styling or colour analysis.
- Style ME know if you want to build a thriving styling business then knowing all the skills is the key.
I want to come but don’t have the money!
Please get in touch with them if you wish to discuss an affordable payment plan that is feasible for you. In general payment plans are for 3 months.
When do the courses take place?
There is an Intensive course every single month of the year. Dates are subject to the trainer’s timetable.
What if I can’t make the monthly Intensive date?
If diaries permit, the Intensive Training can be taken as a One on One (at no additional cost) to accommodate individual needs, with complete flexibility on timings and locations. Training can always be taken virtually.
What happens post training?
Once you have completed the training, Style ME offer you ongoing mentoring regardless of whether you go solo and set up your own brand or come under Style ME’s Personal Styling Agency umbrella. Your profile will be also added to their database of stylist’s; raising your credibility as it shows you’ve been endorsed by Style ME. (Note: only Intensive Training delegates are on the database as they have been trained on ALL modules).
How much does the 5 Day Intensive Training Course cost?