“working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress..
working hard for something we love is called passion…”
5 DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE
Looking for a brand new career, that will do wonders for your self esteem?
Serious and committed to earning uncapped income working as a Personal Stylist?
Passionate about bringing out the best in people helping them to ‘Look fantastic and feel Great’
Have 5 days to learn ALL the skills necessary to become a Personal Stylist; including Personal Shopping, Wardrobe Styling and Colour Analysis?
Want to be provided with all the tools to run a successful styling business either under the Style ME umbrella, or your own personal brand?
Style ME Training have trained over 400 women from all around the world to become professional working stylists. At their beautiful London Academy, delegates are taught all the key skills required with the objective to teach in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
What can I expect from the 5 Day Intensive course?
Style ME Training Academy’s One Week Intensive Course will be exactly that ‘Intensive’, but they guarantee you will leave with everything you need to know to run a successful styling business. Just imagine, after only 5 days with the Style ME team you will confidently be able to style men and women of any age and lifestyle.
They have so much confidence in their training that they actually give you a ‘real’ client to style during the training; your first client! The final day is all about celebrating your journey, you are pampered at own photo-shoot where you are looking and feeling like a Personal Stylist! Then as a qualified Style ME Member you are mentored to the highest level, you will have an individual business planning session and together you will work on tangible ways to build your individual client base as either a Style ME Stylist or by creating your own brand.
What are the modules I will learn on the 5 day Intensive course?
- Day 1- Personal Shopping
- Day 2- Wardrobe Styling
- Day 3- Colour Analysis
- Day 4- Mens Styling & Client Assignment
- Day 5- Individual Photoshoot & Business Planning Session
- Ongoing Mentoring
What is the price of the course, and what does the course include?
The course cost is £1,799 and includes the following:
- A five day in-house training course in a London location
- One day of assessed styling experience with a real life client
- Course work book
- Photoshoot worth £500 with Face London
- Personal Business planning
- Marketing tools
- Entry onto the Style ME UK directory of stylists
- Light refreshments
- A certificate on successful completion
- On-going support from the Style ME team post training
- Option to come under the Style ME umbrella
Who is the Intensive course designed for?
- Career women looking to get out of the rate race
- Mums seeking a full or part time career to fit around their family
- Life coaches, Make up artists, hairdressers or similar looking for a new skill set
- Young women wanting a career in the fashion industry
- Retired professionals looking for a new creative career path
- International and National delegates wanting to train in London
Why should I choose Style ME Training Academy?
- There are many reputable Personal Styling agencies offering training in this field, but the most notable difference between Style ME Training and their competitors is the amount of time and money you are being asked to invest in order to break into this exciting industry.
- Style ME don’t believe you need 3-5 days to learn each module, but instead teach one module per day with equal amounts of theory and practical (Unfortunately many agencies fluff out the modules to justify their high price tag, and Style ME know this through first hand experience and feedback from our delegates!)
- Style ME know that teaching the modules in consecutive days is the most effective way of getting you living and breathing like a true Personal Stylist.
- Style ME are the only Academy that teaches ALL the modules, with some academies simply not training on either mens styling or colour analysis. If you want to build a thriving styling business then knowing all the skills is the key. This gives you the opportunity to add on sales to your clients and tap into a wider audience.
*At the time of writing our research shows that major competitors offer Personal Styling training over 10 days minimum with one asking you to train for 23 days and the average cost for this training is £9,333.
I want to come but don’t have the money!
Don’t worry, Style ME have thought of that and they always tell their delegates that once you’re working you’ll be earning so don’t let the cost of the training get in the way. Please get in touch with them if you wish to discuss an affordable payment plan that works for you as they are more than happy to see how they can help.
When do the courses take place?
There is an Intensive course every single month of the year but they do not publish any dates on this website. The reason for this is that the team have styling commitments both in the UK and internationally and are not always in the same place at the same time! However, for one week every month Style ME block out a week for the Intensive course so get in touch and they will let you know forthcoming dates.
What if I can’t make the monthly Intensive date?
What happens post training?
Once you have completed the training Style ME offer you ongoing mentoring regardless of whether you go solo and set up your own brand or come under our Style ME’s Personal Styling Agency umbrella.
How much does the 5 Day Intensive Training Course cost?